Owner: Christian Seethaler
09421 / 93 95 - 0
fax: 09421 / 93 95 - 50
In 1900, Jakob and Magdalena Seethaler bought the Söldnerbräu at the Theresienplatz
and established an inn with rooms
From 1930 on, their son Jakob and his wife Luise continued the business.
In 1945 the Americans confiscated the hotel
and used it as the headquarters of the local military police.
It was only two years later that Luise Seethaler was able to return
to the almost uninhabitable and completely emptied house
and to begin with the reconstrunction of the enterprise.
In 1960, her son Rudolf and his wife Gertrud took over the business.
Since 2000, Christian Seethaler have run Seethaler´s
together with Christian´s parents.
They feel obliged to the long tradtion of the family
and attempt to continue and to cultivate the tradition of the Bavarian inn.